• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Short Term Hangar Availability Mobile AL / Pensacola, FL Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I owned a 1941 J-3C-85 Cub, but thought that I was going to be moving to Kodiak, Alaska for work so I sold it. In typical fashion I was told i'm being sent to Mobile, Alabama instead. Anyhow, after two months sans Cub i'm now actively looking at two Cubs on the eastern half of the Mississippi and wanted to know if anyone has any leads on short term hangar availability near Mobile / Pensacola. I'm on a short list (#5 on waiting list) for Bay Minette, 1R8, which is coincidentally where I learned how to fly before I joined the service. Does anyone know anyone within an hour or so that would be willing to share hangar space for a few months? I don't mind helping to pay the rent, I can stock your fridge with beer, let me know. Thanks!

Fly safe,
Matt

Latest posts

Back