• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

San Diego to Trinity Center (and back!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob turner

Reaction score
So on the way back I met our fellow forumite Huston in Yolo. What a nice guy! He was sort of expecting me, and waved me in! Somebody on the Unicom said he was "north side" and sure enough . . .

Huston has a beautiful Cub. It has the Airtech finish, which is to say, impeccable. 90 hp and 36 gal fuel capacity! And a beautiful clean hangar! And he is generous - topped my fuel tank; no charge! Cannot have better friends than that.

Note to the unwary - my place is about as disorganized as they come - when I need a flat blade screwdriver a search generally ensues.

I am beat - but will regale you with tales later. Here is a link to one of my tales on the Champ forum:

https://champcitabriadecathlonforums.com/threads/uncontrolled-airports.191/page-3

Latest posts

Back