• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Rear Brake Peddles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

Igor

On my Experimental Cubby, I cut small wood block brake peddle extensions attached with stainless steel clamps. Without the "extensions" I can't get my big feet up high enough, at the correct angle, to easily use the brakes. The blocks are held in place with stainless steel clamps. I've experimented with cutting different angled blocks as they have to extend enough to work with heals but not so large that they protrude and allow the brakes to be depressed when the rudders are used during takeoff or landing.

Does anyone have a different solution. I've tried to think of something which would slip over the brake peddles, IE like bike handlebar grips, which would do the same thing and look more professional than my soon to be painted wood blocks.

Phil
Madras, Oregon

Latest posts

Back