• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Project for sale in CT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewduhamel

Reaction score
I acquired a project with intentions of restoring the plane but since then was deployed overseas and had a baby. I have no ability to restore this plane and am looking sell it. I am working with a FAA certified mechanic and inspector. If you are interested or know anyone interested I have their contact information for more details on the project. I’m selling a project a complete J3 Cub with 4 spare engine cores 2 of which are complete. All reusable parts are accounted for. Fuselage and landing gear and empenage structures in good condition. Control system complete simply needing cleaning and maybe a new busing here and there. The wings were stored with covering on them and became home for pests and other living things and suffer from some rough corrosion. The Spars are all salvageable with bead blasting and some ribs will need extensive repair or replacement. The wing list struts are the old style that are subject to replacement by AD we think. My number is 860 917 1754 and if you have any Ideas on how I could sell this plane I would be appreciative for all your help thank you. Andrew

Latest posts

Back