• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Piston Rings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacerpilot

Reaction score
If you are preparing for an overhaul on your engine, or simply like to have extra parts, this might be a deal for you!

4 ea 640157A2P005 Piston Ring sets for A-65 engines. These are new stock, and still in the TCM boxes. A check of the available prices shows $69.00-$92.00/set. Selling for $69.00/set, inclusive of shipping.

4 ea 649632A1P005 Piston Ring Sets for C-75, 85, 90 (-16F) engines. These are new stock in the TCM boxes. Available prices are $45.00-$55.00/set. Selling for $45.00/set inclusive of shipping.

4 ea 653394 Piston Ring Set (Chrome Cyl) These are new stack in the TCM boxes. Available prices shows $30.00-$45.00/set. Selling for $30.00/set inclusive of shipping.

Note: The prices quoted are for a buyer who purchases the set of 4. If you want me to break up the set, add $2.00 per set. This is due to additional packing and shipping costs. As I would rather keep the sets intact, I will keep a list of those who want less than a full set, and piece them out when I have all four sets sold.

I am attempting to close out a friend's estate. He overhauled hundreds of small Continentals over his lifetime, and we only have a few items left. I will have additional parts available soon. I have also discovered a box of pistons that appear to be either new or have very little time on them. The fact that my friend kept these pistons in his engine storage room indicates to me that they are likely serviceable. Also, I have many more sets of new rings that are in sets, but not in boxes like the ones listed above. As of right now I am not sure of applicability and size. But, I will be attempting to ID the pistons and rings, get some photos, and will post here to see if anyone can use them.

If you have questions, please send a PM

Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back