• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Piper PA-19 (L18C) for sale

tomyoung

Reaction score

Piper PA-19 built in 1951 in the USA and registered (and based) in France. Engine Continental, type C90.12F (90bhp) with Delco-Remy starter.

We've done a wee webpage of the aircraft at:

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/

What comments? Is the price correct for such an aircraft in today's climate? ???

thanks

Tom

ATCT

Reaction score
Tom,
$60,000 seems to be a solid price to start from in the super cub market. The market seems to range from the upper $40,000's through to 100,000+ (for fresh restorations, re-builds etc.).

I think with a warbrd such as that you are asking a good steady price.

I hate to ask but, why sell? She's a beauty!

Clint

alaskadrifter

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay 60k for a 90hp Super Cub. But I also don't live in France. Maybe the market is different over there.

tomyoung

Reaction score
Iam selling because I just don't get the chance to fly it any more. She deserves to be flown more!

Tom

newcub

Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a C-90 Super Cub not in military colors with similar engine time and equipment but without the recent airframe overhaul. I listed it several places on the internet for $37K on a Wednesday and had it sold by Saturday.

Asking price within reason.