• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Piper J3 Master Jigs Factory Quality for Sale. Frame, down to the step.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NC1776

Well if you want to open your own Cub factory I have the answer. For sale now are the original Jigs produced to make the Henderson Little Beat kits on. Including frame, landing gear, cabane V, shock struts, just a few to mention. Many more of the smaller part jigs. These are not toy jigs but high quality expensive works of art. And they are correct down to the inth degree. All components will fit exactly as the original. The catch is you have to move them and they are located in the hanger in Delaware. The frame jig alone weighs a ton. The cost to make these jigs will be twice what is paid for them so hopefully someone with a real true interest in producing a kit or repairing Cubs will have a serious interest. There is no free labor that comes with them. An experianced Cub person will know exactly how they work. $25,000.00 is the price. Also there is one Cub airframe that needs lower longerons for sale. Its in pretty good shape except for that. No papers. $2,500.00 for that. I also have years worth of parts to get rid of and way to much stuff to put in some kind of a list so if you have an interest let me know what you are looking for and I will get back to you. Best contact is Dave [email protected] or Skip at 302-875-7030.

Latest posts

Back