• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Pilot Gateway magazine March/April article

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

couleeone

Reaction score
Hey Ralph and Mike looks like you are famous as you are in the March/April edition of Pilot Getaways. Page attached below!!!

What caught my eye was the town name of Winifred highlighted. I googled the town and dang that is a small town, 156 people! There is more people than that in my neighborhood! I checked the weather and its predicting snow! Holy moly Ralph, You guys live in the heart of God's country! But what the heck do you do for the rest of the winter when hunting season is over?

Curious are you guys a transplant or native born to North Central Montana?

The rest of you guys check out the attachment, Ralph lives on the breaks of the Missouri and for an outdoor guy it probably don't get any better than that!

Geo

View attachment pilot gateways article montana scan.pdf

Latest posts

Back