• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Paul's Valley, Ok Fly-in, Saturday - 04/01/06

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveR

Reaction score
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KPVJ

I'm planning on being there. Anyone else think they can come? This isn't too far from DFW. Lunch will be served around noon, I'll probably show up around 11. This fly-in is the first Saturday of every month, there should be 20+ planes there. The forcast looks great right now. Partly cloudy, no rain, 81*F, and little wind.

David, Steve, Eddie? Anybody else want to go? I'll probably go to 1K4 (David J. Perry) for gas before heading down to Paul's Valley if you guys want to meet there and fly down together. KPVJ is about 20-25 minutes from 1K4. Let me know if you guys want to get together! Sure would be fun for four of us to get there at the same time.

My younger brother will be riding with me...I think my older brother is planning on driving. If any of you guys have an extra seat and wouldn't mind giving him a ride from 1K4, I'm sure he'd buy your lunch.

Latest posts

Back