• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newcub

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be posting a large number of items for sale from the estate of a former friend for his widow. She has asked me and another pilot to try to a fair price for some items. He was a long time J-3 owner, CFI and Examiner. I will post a few item at a time and can send more detailed picture to anyone interested. I will first post two props, then later an old A-65-8F, elevator, old eyebrows, portable gas tank, J-3 gas tank, hub caps, jackscrew, Lycoming heads and parts, two motor mounts, rudder, tricub gear, old Narco Superhomer, +.015 Continental pistons, part # 40731. If interested would want you to examine here near Shelby, NC. Price would be up to the widow with some advice from the two of us.

Metal Prop is in very good condition but no paperwork. Sensenich Model: M74DM, serial number: A33527, Pitch - 52.

Wood prop (see images).

Added 7/4/10, A-65, two light-faced tachs, and combination oil temp/pressure gauge sold.

Added on 7/15/10, both props and the radios have been sold.

Metal Prop Large e-mail view.jpg

Wood Prop Large e-mail view.jpg

Wood Prop ID Large e-mail view.jpg

Latest posts

Back