• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

OSH 15 Supercub on Floats looking for someone to fly with me 2L0 to 96WI Seaplane bas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidv.lewis

Reaction score
I'm headed to Oshkosh 2015 for the entire week. Leaving Pineville LA 2L0 and stopping 6 times on the way up. I have a 90 horse PA-19 on straight floats and I am a CFII so you can log the PIC time. Leaving on 6-16 and returning on 6-27. I am looking to split the cost at 125.00 an hour. Expect 10 or so hours on the way up. We will be weight limited so all of your stuff will need to be shipped up or sent with someone who is driving. If your interested call me at 318-880-7787.

Thanks
Dave Lewis
Cubs Floats and Fun.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back