• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Old Sensenich wood prop questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnnewman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a couple wall hangars for sale nearby. I looked at the ad photos and was curious about some of the details of these old props and wondered if anybody knew anything about them.

A. One prop appears to have 11 laminations. I have heard mention of this before. What is the history of the 11 laminations? I assume this was the original design? When did Sensenich stop using 11 laminations?

B. The other prop has a "CUB" logo sticker on it. Kind of neat. Were these used by Sensenich as some point? Anybody seen one before?

Attachments

• Cub Prop1.jpg
    Cub Prop1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Cub Prop2.jpg
    Cub Prop2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back