• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Old and new C 90 cylinders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renkou1

Reaction score
Had 6 new Superior cylinders left over from Cessna 170B project. Looks like the fellow who bought the ac isnt able to come up with futher money to buy the cylinders. At this time I'm thinking of using 4 of the 6 new Superior cylinders on the C 90 that I'm building for my J3. That will leave 2 extra new cylinders to peddle. Pistons, pins, rings, gaskets included.
Also, the old Continental cylinders mic standard everywhere -- they are 15 over and have 15 over pistons with less than 800 hours. Serviceable. These should be good for a few hundred hours before needing work. These cylinders will fit C 85, C90, O 200, C 145, 0 300 engines. The 85 takes different pistons....I think.
Cash or a propeller for the C 90-8 on the J3 is what I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Back