• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Old Alaskan Cub driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to the group. Retired in Crystal River FL. Caretaker for a 1959 V tail Bonanza but miss the super cub. Been 15 years since I left Alaska where I owner part of an Air Taxi. Lots of supercub time on big tires 180hp skis and floats. Miss the cub and my bonanza is lonely in the hanger. Cant afford a Supercub since prices have skyrocketed but a J3 or PA11 would fit my ticket, Question for the group is how much smaller is J3 PA11 cockpit compared to the the factory PA18? I guess I should find one to try on for size.

Latest posts

Back