• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

NOTICE: Donations Promotion ending.

j3cub

Former Owner and Admin
Reaction score
A few months back I instituted a promotion in conjunction with www.planecaps.com for donors that give $50 or more received a Custom cap.

Well on 04/02/2007 the owner of planecaps.com Terry Goldfarb told me that he could no longer provide the custom caps because he "was" making them on his wife's sewing machine and they simply took so long to make it was becoming a problem.

I'm working with a local company to make hats with the sites New Logo. These hats will be available for purchase, but the cost point will not allow to continue this promotion.

I trust that potential donors will still see this site as worth supporting even given this change in policy.

Thanks to all of you we have something to be proud of.

Will

Latest posts