• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Nostalgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm an old fart, (fat and poor, too) but I'll be an airplane nut 'til the day I die, and nothing strikes the chord deeper than seeing a bright yellow J-3 Cub against a blue sky. I have recently completely re-done my little "command center" room here in the little shack where I've lived for the last 35 years, and I want a high-quality, large, poster or painting of a J-3 Cub for my wall.

I've Googled 'til I'm blue in the face, but I can't seem to find what I want. You folks have some wonderful pictures on your photo page. I especially like numbers 1, 4, 6, 8, 11, & 12, to give you an idea of what I like. I could probably be happy with a photographic print, too, but I'd rather have a nostalgic flavored painting if possible.

Anyway, if any of you know where I could purchase such a treasure, I'd be much obliged for the information. I don't fly anymore, (even gave up RC flying) but I've got memories, and seeing a poster or painting of a J-3 Cub when I walk into my room would lift my spirits every time. Thanks for any responses. Edward.

Latest posts

Back