• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Northeast Cub guru?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeeum

Reaction score
Does anybody know of someone in the NY/NJ area that is knowledgable about cubs? My friend that is an I/A is going to do the annual on the plane, but he doesn't really have alot of knowledge concerning the airplanes.

One of the reasons I ask concerns my struts. Going through my log books, I'm pretty sure mine are not the newer sealed struts, but I'm not exactley sure how to tell. The only thing my books show are inspections on the struts showing they're still good. Also, my jury struts are showing some rust starting to come through and I need to know if they can just be sanded down and redone, or if I need to replace them.

These are the types of question I'm having a hard time getting answered since it seems that no one in the area has any real cub exp.

Latest posts

Back