• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

New member intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shack 29H

Reaction score
Just bought N6529H, a '46 clipped wing with a C85, wood spars, and no electric. This seems to be the place online to learn and talk about Cubs. 29H was rebuilt in 2002 and had only flown about 30 hours over the years since then. I've already added almost 20 more ferrying her home and getting to know the airplane. I love the simplicity and return to a very basic level of flying.

I don't have any Cub background, but I'm rebuilding a Pitts S-1S and learning basic A&P skills via that process. I have a bunch of Pitts time but its all stale, late 1990's. The Cub is re-schooling me to use my feet, and quickly earning a place in my heart. I'm an airline guy and retired Navy, based in a T-hangar at Hayward, CA (KHWD). Looking forward to participating here on the J3-cub forum!

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_0025.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back