• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

New Member from Mass. Intro.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingmanx

Reaction score
Well... I have been a new member for about a month now. Sort of forgot to introduce myself..
I have been flying Cubs & Clip Wing Cubs since 1958.
I have owned 2 PA-12's, a Ryan PT-22, 1 J-3 C85 Cub, 1 J-3 C85 Clip Wing Cub with metal spars!!!( But that is another story ). And a modified EAA Biplane.
I havent flown since 2001 and just started flying again 1/15/13 .
Seems one of the owners of my local airport now has 2 J-3's for rent.
I gave him his first J-3 ride at age 8 or so. Actually his first plane ride, then he went on to become an Airline pilot and recently part owner in the local Airport.
At 70 I thought I was all done flying till he took me up in January in one of his J-3 C65's and I was hooked again.
So I figured I may as well try flying to the Sentimental Journey one more time this year. As well as get my grandkids their first plane ride in a J-3!!
Looking for any other area J-3 pilots to compare notes.

Latest posts

Back