• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

new Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedawg

Reaction score
Hi all! I would like to introduce myself as I have just purchased a J3. Actually the company I work for bought the Cub. We purchased the J3 from Tadd Garcia a member of this forum. I am a corporate pilot, with CFII, MEI and SES,(obtained in a J3). We have a Cessna CJ3, TC182T and now of course the J3! I have wanted the yellow plane for years. Attending Oshkosh this year on the 75th year anniversary of the J3, my employer and I decided we should buy one. I came across Tadd's plane via Barnstormers and gave him a call, the rest is history. Our biggest hurdle was the fact the plane was in the Pittsburg area and we are in Coeur d Alene, ID! With Tadd's help we were able to get the inspections accomplished and the deal closed. I was able to get a local pilot to ferry it home. He took off from KBVI Friday morning 8/31 arriving KCOE 9/3 around 1300 local. It was the flight of a lifetime for him! He was able to make the flight with no weather, or maintenance problems. Thanks Tadd!! I am really enjoying J3 and this forum learning about this wonderful plane..

Latest posts

Back