• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

New Buyer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deckert

Reaction score
This has probably been covered a jillion times here but... I thought I'd ask anyhoo.
What does/should a 1st time time Cub buyer be looking for? Located in SE Washington. (RLD)(S40)
It will probably not be used in the winter or at least very little. Summer is a guessimate just because of HEAT.
Used under Sport Pilot for lolly-gaggin around the country.
Doesn't need to be a showstopper.
Would be nice to have some upgrades like sealed struts, disc brakes etc etc.
Handheld radio.
I know this ? will probably evoke a lot of what about this or that but I'm just trying to get a basic idea of what to look for.
Something like this would have been great.. but to late for me... :(

Dan

Latest posts

Back