• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Need a set of Bleeder valve assemblys

F

frontier85

Guys- Looking for a set of Bleeder valve Assembly's for my Cub's brakes. I'm returning to the Hayes from my Cleveland's. Also could use a good unbent set of brake fairings (dust covers) will pay your price for both-Thanks Dan [email protected]

longwinglover

Reaction score
Dan,

It never hurts to ask, but I don't see a lot of parts moving around between participants.

Stuff like this shows up on e-bay occasionally, but patience is the watch word. Sometimes you might have to buy a complete set of wheels and brakes, but you would get what you are looking for.

Univair is the source if you need it right now. No, they are not cheap, but the quality is good.

John scott

F

frontier85

John- Thanks- Ebay is where I got the Wheels and Brakes- But no bleeders and the Dust covers are a little to bent for me-Cheers Dan

N5618Z

Reaction score
Dan
Are you still looking for a set of bleeders and fairings? I just removed the old band style brakes from a 1940 J3 and installed the Grove disks.

F

frontier85

I was able to locate bleeders and fairings-Thanks for the offer- Dan