• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Need a J-3 Manual

Flyguytki

Reaction score
I am looking for a J-3 manual that can be shipped to Afghanistan. I am a avid Ebay user however I have been screwed one to many times shipping oversees and I don't want to do that to anyone else. Does anyone have an extra Manual they would be willing to ship to an APO? If its easier my email address is Flyguytki at gmail dot com.

Thanks alot guys.

-david

jimrice

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Why not print it yourself? Too much bandwidth? Which specific manual are you looking for? Service Manual? POH? Inspection?

http://www.j3-cub.com/doc/doc/j3_doc.html

I can print and mail you one if you can't download.

I'm a retired Army type myself.

Flyguytki

Reaction score
Pretty much I am looking for anything that I can read up on to pass some time. Also being the Army type yourself you know how hard it is to get the simple things over here. All the downloads are blocked from download so I'm not able to get them. If somehow you could email me the file that would work tho.

Thanks alot
-david

tophand

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your service. You'll be in our prayers

PM me your address and I will send you some manuals and some tailwheel books. Hdow big of a file can I send

.......Mike

jimrice

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working on getting the downloads to email. I have an email in to Will.

tophand

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have "how to fly" as an electronic version, but I have most of the other manuals. I have Sparky Imeson's Mountain flying bible as a PDF. and a couple of other books I can send. Got a PM from him and said he to receive up to 25 mb.

.......Mike

Flyguytki

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys, Ya 25mb sounds about right for my Gmail account. My email is Flyguytki at Gmail dot com I will ready anything I can get my hands on out here.

-david

tophand

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found "how to" and sent it plus a couple of others I've got a bunch more just holler when you need more..

.........Mike

Latest posts