• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Need 800X4 Goodrich/Hayes 950 lb. static wheel

C-90 Cub

Reaction score
I'm in Ohio.

Never tell a man from Tennessee where you are from..........he's probably a stalker ;D ;D

Steve

C-90 Cub

Reaction score
Never tell a man from Tennessee where you are from..........he's probably a stalker ;D
Or, he could just be his own grandpa.

I'm My Own Grandpa

LMAO!!! Dangit Stan.............you must have left your family photo album behind again. I keep trying to learn you not to do that. I think Jim has you figured out too!!

Woodennickle

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching the news the other day and they reported that a woman had married herself ???

newcub

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good, clean 800X4 wheel. Perfer a 950 Lb. Static load rated.
Ph 740-983-9200, or <[email protected]>
I have attached an image of wheels that I have been helping a widow sell. The bearings are rusted.

Wheels Large e-mail view.jpg

Wheels Large e-mail view.jpg

Fran

Reaction score
Do you still have wheels for sale? I need one.
What&#039;s the price?

Fran

newcub

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been out of town to an 11th ACR reunion. I was helping a widow and son sell these items. I think they are still available. I will have to check. The bearings are rusty. The widow seems reluctant to set prices which has slowed sales. Usually, if you make an offer, she will ask me and another friend if this is reasonable. The best would be to visit in person and make an offer for everything.