• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

NC Airstrip/Home for sale.

newcub

Premium Member
Reaction score
I enjoy this site and the discussions. I sold my Legend Cub just before Christmas and have decided for a number of reasons to sell my 45+ Acre airstrip (29NC) and executive home rather than replace the airplane. I live 33.4 NM west (280 degrees) from Charlotte airport (KCLT). Tax value - $487,371.

This is a good Cub strip with good neighbors. I wanted to post here before Barnstormers, then later to the general market. I am concerned that if it goes to the general market, it could be lost as an airstrip. I would make a better deal with a Cub owner if sold before a broker is involved.

See the link to my web site from J-3-Cub.com. If serious, I can provide additional information or call (704-four three four- 7435) and fly in.

newcub

Premium Member
Reaction score
The property has now been listed with a local general real estate broker. I had hoped that a pilot would buy it and keep it as grass strip.

deafcub19h

Reaction score
Have a property in upstate NY for sale too! On East Branch of Delaware River, 2700 ft, fisherman's dream, there is a beautiful cabin for sale at the end of the runway! (separate deal) The fly fishing here is soooo good! NY78 is the identifier. Everybody who flies in falls in love with it! 199k for airport.

Latest posts