• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Multiple parts wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyhoskins

Reaction score
God where do I start. I need plenty of bits, if anyone has anything spare lying around and wants it going to a good home - please get in touch. Otherwise, heres a quick list off the top of my head for parts I need for my L4H. (I realise I can buy most bits from Univair, aircraft spruce and the like, however I really want genuine parts if I can find them).

Lower Stick stubs
Elevator push rods, both the one to the belcrank and the one that runs in the torque tube
Throttle cable
Throttle link rod
Carb heat cable
Fuel on/off cable
Fuel on/off well and control knob
3x Rudder pedals
2x forward brake pedals
cabin heater control knob and cable
fuel tank straps
Step
Bungee tubes lower and upper both sides
Cabane strut
jury strut clamps x 4
steering arm for a Scott 3-24B
Tailwheel hub for a Scott 3-24B
Fabric seat back for the rear seat
compass card holder.

And thats about it for the moment.

I'm in the UK so will need to ship, can paypal, send cash, or do an electronic bank transfer.

Anything at all any condition considered.

Please email [email protected] if you can help.

Rgds

tony

www.planeheritage.com

Latest posts

Back