• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

More parts - see description

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

partyofone

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have some more parts available here at the house. For the most part, the big stuff has been sold, but I did find some little stuff.

Here goes:

4 Hayes wheels. No bearings or anything else. Just the two halves. Make offer.
hayes1.jpg

2 Scott 2000 tailwheels. One is redone and painted Continental Gold. One is in good shape, could be cleaned.

$500 for the best one - $400 for the other.

I also have a Scott 2000 fork, bracket, and control arm. Make offer.

scott1.jpg

scott2.jpg

One Maule Tailwheel - $50
maule1.jpg

2 Grimes Cockpit lights with red lenses - Make offer.
grimes.jpg

1 Fuel Drain Valve - Make offer
fueldrain.jpg

1 Stromberg NA-S3 A1 Carb - Again, Make offer.
carb2.jpg

1 Lunkenheimer Primer - $50
primer1.jpg

Finally, 2 pitot covers for 3/16 to 1/4 tube. $10 each.
pitot.jpg

There's other stuff too. I have some tail surfaces and some ailerons. Also, I found a new left hand eyebrow and a tagged left hand exhaust stack. Let me know what little stuff you are looking for. I'll look for it. trackereml at verizon.net or 717-248-0115

Erik

Latest posts

Back