• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Marvel Schebler MA3SPA Carburetor for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty57

Reaction score
I have a MA3SPA as removed from an O290D2 (PA22) for sale. I purchased the engine for my 2+2. The engine was removed from the Pacer to upgrade to O320 with constant speed prop and was running just fine at that time. I purchased the complete fire wall forward, removing the engine with the owner. A second newly overhauled engine I later purchased had a new carb that I will be installing on my engine so the used carb is surplus to me. The log book shows compliance with AD 93-19-4 metal float, and AD 98-01-06 two piece venturi . This could be used as-is or as a core for rebuilding. Asking $350; free U.S. shipping. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the carb.

Thanks,
Marty

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back