• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

LOWER DOOR For J-3 WANTED

LOVECUB

Reaction score
I have a 46 J-3 and am in need of a lower door half. covered or not, just as long as it's in good shape I'll be happy. Please email [email protected] or call 703-967-1300 ASAP as I want to keep up the pace on the restoration.

Thanks,

Kirk

AOP

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on EBay, you'll see them there every so often. Good luck.

cubrath

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do end up buying a new one waggery is the only company that makes them to fit you existing fuselage. Univair makes them also but you will be required to modify your lower hinge on your fuselage. I saw a new waggery door and I have to say that they looked very nice. I think they are somewhere in the $350 range. Be careful of a used one, they can look good from a distance but are usually bent all out of whack.

MR

Latest posts