• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Lots of watchers, but not takers on e-bay for my A65

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hames57

Reaction score
I'll list my 38 hours since major on my A65 engine. Everything is new, including Millenium cylinders. Over 12 grand was spent by prior owner 2 years ago and I have the receipts. I bought the airplane with the intention of putting in an 85 or 90. My density altitudes wont fly two people with an A65 with any margin. I'm looking for a trade on a good 85 or 90 or even a core. Cash will do as well. I've got to net out the value of the A65 at around 6 thousand dollars. It is a perfect engine. I'll even consider a run-out champ or other cub complete or bones in trade.

If I can't net out around 6 grand, I'll permanently pickle the engine, and save it for a future project. This is an A65 that everything was done right by a professional engine shop.

I can be reached by e-mail at [email protected] or phone 435 753 9040

Latest posts

Back