• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Looking to buy

samsam

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a PA-11 in good to very good condition.
If ya'll come across one, please let me know.
Thanks ;D

j3cub

Former Owner and Admin
Reaction score
AUTOPILOT! :eek:

Like my wife says, "Thats just wrong"

Will

chuck2shaw

Reaction score
I checked the Legend website and autopilot is not one of their options. That is probably an error. Base price is 84K, I think, and by the time you add the other options they list it is thousands more. Hard to figure what the deal is here. A call to Legend would probably explain a lot. I can't read the "N" number to see who it is registered to.

samsam

Reaction score
I checked the Legend website and autopilot is not one of their options. That is probably an error.
I called the gent who has it. Auto is wing leveler and altitude (very useful in IFR). Loaded with electronics.

R

Richgj3

There are at least 2 Legends flying with this auto pilot option. (One of them is NOT mine!) ;D

Rich

chuck2shaw

Reaction score
Then it must be so. It is just not listed on the Legend Cub website where they have a table of factory options and you can configure "your" Legend Cub.

D

Denton

Remember! For an LSA, any mod to the aircraft must be approved by the manufacture.
If this LSA Legend has an auto pilot (wing leveler) installed by an avionics shop, and is not approved by Legend, then the aircraft is not airworthy.

Latest posts