• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Looking for photo opportunity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AeroClassics

Reaction score
Folks,
My name is Douglas Jones and I am in Carrollton, Texas. I am in the process of building a 1/4 scale J3 Cub for radio control and possible competition. What I am hoping for is there is a kindly J3 owner in my area who would be willing to let me take photos of their aircraft. I wish to model a 65hp Continental Cub in Cub Yellow. I have pictures of various aircraft but I do not have a good set of pictures of my subject aircraft. I would like to take a number of photos of the exterior from various angles, plus I would really love to be able to get pictures of the cockpit area since it is my intention to duplicate the interior as closely as possible.

If anyone will be out and about with their Cub and could spare me an hour or so for photos and to tell me about the history of your airplane please contact me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Thank you very much in advance!

Douglas R. Jones

Latest posts

Back