• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Looking for instruction in Eastern MA or NH?

Ludwig

Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing a J-3, and want to have some instruction before I buy. Are there any instructors in Eastern MA or NH?

Thanks,

Ludwig

R

Richgj3

Mike at Hampton NH, just north of Boston teaches in Cubs. Google Hampton Airfield.

Rich G

chuck2shaw

Reaction score
"American Legend will be represented at the International Seaplane Fly-In next weekend by Mike Hart of the historic Hampton Airfield (hamptonairfield.com).

Hart's Legend Cub will be flown in from Hampton Airfield (7B3) on TrickAir skis. These unique wheel-through skis can be operated on most surfaces. When installed, the skis ride one-half inch off the ground allowing takeoff, landing and taxi on snow, ice, grass and even hard surfaced runways without the need to change. Look for the yellow Cub, N757LC, at Greenville Municipal Airport (3B1)."

The above is from an email I just received from Legend Aircraft. Mile also has a Piper Cub, which looks like a yellow L-4 in the pictures.
Chuck Shaw

pepper

Reaction score
You can also try Ed Urbanowski at Spencer, MA. He gives instruction and rents his J-3. You should
be able to find his Ad in Atlantic Flyer.

chuck2shaw

Reaction score
Here is some info on Ed, from Dan Ford's Cub website:

"Spencer Airport (60M) in Spencer MA is a small gravel field with camping available, and the home of Ed Urbanowski's Urban Aviation Services, offering J-3 Cub instruction and rentals. Tel. 508.755.1989 "

Latest posts