• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Looking for a Cub Owner please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scaleflyer

Reaction score
Hello Cub Owners;
I am trying to find a fellow by the name of Mike Stickland who owns the following cub:
The aircraft was registered as N35920.

in 2000 A major restoration was completed on the aircraft. It was painted up as DP852 of the Royal Air Force (RAF) in a D-Day invasion stripe scheme.

the Craft can be seen here:
http://www.cnapg.net/vw1977.htm

I am about to build a 1/4 scale replica of this plane and there are very few photographs of the DP852 in existance. If Mike still owns it Im hoping to get more photographs and details.

Im not a crazy person LOL

Hope someone can help me out!

Latest posts

Back