• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Legend Cub on eBay

R

Richgj3

Hi Dick

Sorry I missed you at SJ. I got there Thursday afternoon and left Friday PM. I drove out...got tired of waiting for the fog to go away thursday here. Had a nice visit with Darin and Jerry (Newcub).

I guess you're in Maine now. Take care

Rich G

dalpilot

Reaction score
Rich,
Are you going to Oshkosh?
I'm hoping to get 13V up here to Maine in the next coupe of weeks.
Do you ever get up this way?
Dick

R

Richgj3

Hi Dick

I'm not sure about OSH. I don't have any current plans, but that could change. What part of Maine are you in? I have friends that live near Stonington (Isle au Haut). Is 13V still in LA?

If you need a RON on LI let me know, although you'll probably remain west of NYC.

Rich

dalpilot

Reaction score
Rich,
We're in South Bristol, about 10 miles south of Damariscotta.
13V is at KSLR and soon will be in Maine. Either Darin or another friend is going to fly her up. I'll be keeping her at Owls Head.
See Ya,
Dick

willyb

Reaction score
Hi Dick
Wes and Brian Daggett have a Legend up near Rockland.Wes lives in Cushing.I think he keeps it at Owls Head when on wheels and at his house on floats.I may be up that way in August and definitely in September for the seaplane fly-in at Greeneville.

Bill

dalpilot

Reaction score
Hi Bill,
I went flying with Wes last week, we had a ball. He keeps the Legend on a fresh water pond near Brian's house. He has a really great setup.
I was down at Hampton a couple of weeks ago and flew 7LC for a little bit, we had to stick it in the hangar before the thunder storm arrived. Did you see where Mike is Legends first dealer, they couldn't have chosen a better guy.
I'm planning to take 13V to Greenville. If you get up this way in August let me know, if we've got an empty bed you are welcome to it.
Dick

carlmill

Reaction score
Rich,
Are you going to Oshkosh?
I'm hoping to get 13V up here to Maine in the next coupe of weeks.
Do you ever get up this way?
Dick
DIck,

Buffalo is close to the flat land route to Maine. If Darin (or whoever ferries your Cub) needs a cool bed and a warm meal let me know.

Carl

willyb

Reaction score
Hi Dick
Thanks for the invite.Good to hear you hooked up with Wes.I spent a lot of time at Hampton last month.Mike was using my plane as a demo before he got his.Mike and Cheryl are the best and there is no better place in the Northeast for taildraggers.Look forward to getting together.
You should plan on going to Phil's Maine Bushwacker Fly-In in Rumford the 16th of August.Info will be on Supercub.

Bill

Latest posts