• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Lang 501 tailwheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OregonCoastCubCoupe

Reaction score
I am in the process of rebuilding a Lang tail wheel. I got the schematic and parts list from aircraft spruce to assist me in the rebuild.

Does anyone know what screws are used to hold the two wheel halves together? They appear to be hardware store screws and are corroded. My guess to size is phillips head 10-32 1.5" long with stop bolts. What would be the proper hardware in this application? A call the the manuafcture was not help. I am about to just order new ones from aircraft spruce at $12 ea.

Thanks,

David

Latest posts

Back