• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

L-4 Service Ceiling Placard For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

43-29080

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct for the L-4J/H, this is a really nice acid etched steel service ceiling placard. Etching means that the characters and border are in relief and can be felt with the tip of the finger, unlike cheap printed aluminum.

Bought this for my L-4A, which did not utilize these. My cost is your cost, $16.50 plus $3 padded envelope shipping. Add $1 if you want to use Paypal. Return for any reason after typical three day inspection for full refund minus only shipping/Paypal fees. First "I'll take it!" here takes it. Please follow up with a PM and email to hlpenley*at*aol.com.

Thanks!

Placard.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back