• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

J3 L4 front seat frame to copy please - UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilde

Reaction score
Hello People
Does anybody in the UK have a front seat frame for a J3 (or L4) that I may borrow for a week to have copied?
My J3 has the wrong seat in and it is unusable for taller passengers. I've failed to find any detailed build drawings of a seat frame.
I have a skilled man ready and waiting with his welder to copy a seat for me.
I now have lots of photos of seats (thank you to those who sent them), but do need the real thing to copy.
I am based in West Sussex, England.
Thank you
Julien
07725 434108

Latest posts

Back