• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

J3 Cub Eyebrow Cowling

JimC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note that (though they will fit), they do not look stock.

Rviator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
as in the original post, these were hand fabbed, not factory made.
I'm not a cub guy, so I don't know how they compare to original ones

JETmachine

JETmachine
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oops.
These are not shaped the same as J-3 Cub.
Sorry. They're not what I'm looking for.
Good luck with the sale.

Jerry Turney

Last edited:

montanafos

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Generally speaking I’d think it is proper to let the original poster…who was searching for eyebrows…have first dibs at anything that presents itself in his thread versus stepping in to the thread and actively pursuing an offer made to him by another member.

JETmachine

JETmachine
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Montanafos, I believe I was the first to engage in making an offer on these eyebrows. If I butted in line, I apologize. That said, I disengaged from the conversation about these eyebrows only because of their design—they look well constructed. Out. jt left the chat.

acinc12

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Montanafos, I believe I was the first to engage in making an offer on these eyebrows. If I butted in line, I apologize. That said, I disengaged from the conversation about these eyebrows only because of their design—they look well constructed. Out. jt left the chat.
I am the original poster and disengaged with the provider offline.