• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

J-3 Unsealed Struts with Forks For Sale

Tgarcia

Reaction score
$500 I have a full set of J-3 Wing Struts and Forks. These are the older unsealed type. They are in very good condition. Painted yellow with barely a scratch. I took them off of my plane after I purchased the sealed struts from Univair. They are located at the Beaver County Airport near Pittsburgh, PA. I have the box that the new ones came in and I guess that I could mail them if necessary. Shipping would probably be a little expensive. Please let me know if you have any questions. • Contact Tadd R. Garcia, Owner - located Aliquippa, PA USA • Telephone: 724-462-3952 .

Tgarcia

Reaction score
Price lowered to $300. I would love to get these things out of the hangar.

jimrice

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Run an ad on Barnstormers. If you keep it short, it is free. I'd bet there is someone over there who could use them........likely a homebuilder.

Bunkerhill

Reaction score
Price lowered to $300. I would love to get these things out of the hangar.
I sold my set for 300.00 on Barnstormers. You will have more success on it than here. The folks flying expermental love em

Latest posts