• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Intro to the group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,
My name is Jan(John) Hartgerink and I am the Grasshopper Squadron Leader for the Replica Fighter Assoc. While we started off as a group of guys wanting to build scale P-51's we have grown to many Squadrons WW1,WW2,Korea and Vietnam. As the Grasshopper Squadron leader my job is to get the word out and to drum up new members.We have an all color magazine that comes out twice a year in December and July.To late to make the December magazine with photos of your L-4 replica but there is always the July magazine that comes out just before Oshkosh and membership is only $25.00. I have read on here of guy redoing J-3's into L-4 Replicas and I would like to invite you to join Replica Fighters and my Squadron. I am also looking for anyone who would like to fly there J-3/L-4replica to Oshkosh to park in the RFA area. If you come to Oshkosh 2012 you get a free week long arm band(value about$120.00 or more) a free RFA T-shirt and a free ticket to the BBQ. Which last years was the best BBQ on the whole airport! This years BBQ will be even better! So drop me a line and send me some photos. Wouldn't you like to see your L-4 on the cover of a magazine(that goes all over the world) in color?
Jan

Latest posts

Back