• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

IA renewal ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm curious as to what documentation other FSDO's are asking of the IA's for renewal.
Mine ask for a sheet added to the 8610 that list every annual and every major repair or alteration I've accomplished over the last two years.
I dont think this is required. The 8610 doesn't ask this and there is no official " form" to be used for this request.

Is there anyone out there that just turns in a 8610, with numbers of annuals, location and who you work for, but no specific individual information for annuals such as by owner name, N# and date of annual?

Thanks JoeG.

Latest posts

Back