• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

High Definition MotorSports camera for your aircraft record your journey.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planecrazy

Reaction score
Hey guys we are now selling the MSR-200 High Definition MotorSports camera we have had a lot of guys getting them for there aircrafts.
Accept up to 32GB SD/SDHC cards, the MSR-200 can record uniterupted for up to 12hrs in HD
I am giving discount again for you guys on the forum.
Software for easy YouTube uploads!
Retail Price: $349.99
Forum guys price $285 Free shipping in the USA

If your not satisfied I will refund you back 100% you have nothing to lose!
Need more info just shoot me a e-mail.. Thanks again guys!!

Go to my web site and see more info..http://www.onemagictouch.com/

Software for easy YouTube uploads!
This rugged, weatherproof system is ideal for use in open cockpit vehicles like aircrafts, motorcycles, cars or really anything you want to mount it on!
Mount on windshields or mounted on the exterior panels. This is a really nice thing to have if you want to record your journey.

mw46tz.jpg

2vcu9zb.jpg

358uslj.jpg

Latest posts

Back