• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

High Definition MotorSports camera for your aircraft record your journey.

Planecrazy

Reaction score
Hey guys we are now selling the MSR-200 High Definition MotorSports camera we have had a lot of guys getting them for there aircrafts.
Accept up to 32GB SD/SDHC cards, the MSR-200 can record uniterupted for up to 12hrs in HD
I am giving discount again for you guys on the forum.
Software for easy YouTube uploads!
Retail Price: $349.99
Forum guys price $285 Free shipping in the USA

If your not satisfied I will refund you back 100% you have nothing to lose!
Need more info just shoot me a e-mail.. Thanks again guys!!

Go to my web site and see more info..http://www.onemagictouch.com/

Software for easy YouTube uploads!
This rugged, weatherproof system is ideal for use in open cockpit vehicles like aircrafts, motorcycles, cars or really anything you want to mount it on!
Mount on windshields or mounted on the exterior panels. This is a really nice thing to have if you want to record your journey.

cubdriver2

Reaction score
Can you post a video of it on a plane so that we can see how well it works, does it distort the prop motion.

Thanks
Glenn

David Johnson

Premium Member
Reaction score
How fast can you fly before that suction cup thingy lets loose?

Jorgen

Reaction score
Hey David,
obviously a Kawasaki "Ninja" will outrun our Cubs anytime. But as Einstein said everything is relative, so what is "fast"????

Just (L-)4 fun/ Jörgen

David Johnson

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jorgen
How do you do those two dots over the "O"? I can't find it on the keyboard.
Fast is turning off the bedroom lights and jumping into bed before the room gets dark.

Jorgen

Reaction score
Sorry David,
it's a Swedish letter; Ö (pronounced something like the first vowel in "Earnie"). And my last name is Åstrand- you won't find that on your keybord either.

That bedroom stunt should be easy- provided you do it in daylight....

Regarding the camera, I would use a back-up loop- just in case...

Just (L-)4 fun/ Jörgen

carlmill

Reaction score
I think in a Mac you can set up your keyboard for Swedish (or others) by going into System Preferences and clicking International

Jorgen

Reaction score
Thanks Carl,
I think you're right, but when I am faced with an english keyboard I just use the o without dots. Another possibility is to write your post in a Word document and use "Insert"- "symbols" were you can find the weirdest things in a PC.

But who has patience for writing posts in a Word document, right?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I like that camera and would consider it but I suspect shipping to Sweden would be substantial.

Just (L-)4 fun/ Jörgen

WWhunter

Reaction score
Jorgen,
I've always wanted to visit Sweded. How about you buy me a round trip ticket and I'll deliver one of these camera's for FREE!!! SOunds like a heck of a deal to me. ;)
WW

high time cub

Reaction score
Simple on a Mac.... option + u + o = ö ( ä, ë, ü ) option + i + a = â

HT