• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

help wanted with regards to taper/flanged prop shaft on my conti A65

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf fighter

Reaction score
hi all.
im new to this & im not a cub owner but ive just bought a wolf boredom fighter with a continenal A65 engine which is where im in need of help/advise,ive got a taper prop shaft fitted to my engine but a chris lodge propeller for a flanged prop shaft,its been back to chris lodge to have the centre hole bored out all the way thru but ive been advised that i need some sleaves made up to fill the holes in the back of the propeller of it will work lose over time,is this true ?, also if i could get hold of one would a flanged shaft fit straight onto my engine ?.
ive also been trying to remove the prop shaft but i cant budge the centre half moon screw,everything i try & make uo to undo it just bends, can anyone help with advise.
based in norfolk/england, email me at [email protected] or if ur in the uk call me on 07906521043 or home 01508471464 & i will call you back or email me your contact numbers with times i could call.
thanks for you help.
alan

Latest posts

Back