• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Court

Reaction score
Court, here. Just checking in to the website (as I learn it bit by bit, if you'll excuse the pun).
Last week in Yakima I picked up my new, first ever airplane, CC 1100 #30. What a pleasure.
Brian Thompson, an instructor I can highly recommend, and I spent some days doing 'circuits and bumps' before I returned to my new home field, KUAO, Aurora, Oregon.
I had a ball in Yakima. It was fun being around all the cub people, Brian at his flight school, and the cast of people passing through. Tom Frazer, from now on to be known as 41CT, and I (222TB), and I enjoyed the opportunity to swap notes on why we're here, and share some laughs.
I have a passel of maintenance questions going forward, but I'll look for the appropriate posting arena. This is just to serve as a hearty hello. BTW- I'm not new to flying, just new to tailwheel, Cubs, and having this much flying fun.
Smooth air to you.
Fraternally,
Court

Latest posts

Back