• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Fuel Line Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So,

After spending 8 hours today at the aircraft, the only thing I achieved was breaking a fuel pipe. (My new aluminium one from Univair which doesnt bend easily)

My Cub had an original fuel valve that was leaking and had destroyed the floor with fuel stains. The flexi hose was in poor repair and I wanted to replace.

I ordered the new Valve from Univair and it seems pretty good. I installed a new Stevens Gascolator (3oz system) and has a 1/4 NPT thread. I called a shop here to make a hose and they said they cant make an aeroquip fuel hose with an NPT thread anymore.

What are my options to get from My 1/4" NPT to my Weatherhead fitting off my new univair fuel valve?

Can the univair fuel valve be mounted inverted like my old set up?

Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 73

Latest posts

Back