• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Foat fittings

David Johnson

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a set of bolt on float fittings from a friends 11 project. I told him I'd try to sell them for him as at 85 he doesn't care to do the computer stuff. What are they worth? I don't have the u bolt for them. I know what I paid for my weld on from Atlee.

[email protected]

Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
David, Which fittings are they, the somewhat ugly or really ugly ones? (Say hello to the gang in KRNH.) Gary

David Johnson

Premium Member
Reaction score
Gary, they are the somewhat ugly ones. They came off Jimmy's project. He plans to be at Broadhead. I missed Pete. He was in Amsterdam but I did get to have breakfast in Hudson with Craig. The waitress was still pretty drunk at 7:30 am. Only in Wisconsin.

Latest posts