• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Float instalation and interior pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagair

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if anyone out there may have a set of Wag aero's North aire floats on there cub I have a set for mine but the fellow I bought them off had them on a taylor craft just wondering what kind of rigging will work or I may have to start from the begiing I have enough material to make up a set of rigging just wondering on some measurements. I have not tried to adapt the super cub rigging I have because if it is not going to work I hate to chop it up I may be better of starting from scratch. Message to Will you asked that I put some photos in my alblum finally figured out how if anyone is interested go to my alblum my interior is a bit different than most cubs it is done in kydex which is the same plastic as they use in the cessnas I had a guy here do it he vacuum forms it to be a tight fit.

Latest posts

Back