• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Eyebrows too close to plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMO/MMO

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Cub has a set of uncracked, unpatched eyebrows. Too good to be true. However, they fit very close to the spark plugs and the leads from the forward plugs are sort of squashed and bent to fit underneath the eyebrows. I am wondering, do they make different eyebrows for Cubs with vs without shielded ignition? Maybe I need to but new eyebrows for shielded ignition as I don’t like how the plug leads are bent coming out of the plugs. I don’t like the ignition harness either as the previous owner put YELLOW ignition leads on a Green L-4. Looks like Accel wires on some high school kids Camaro and yellow clashes with the green. I may have to get new harness and sell this one to someone with a proper yellow Cub. Mags are off getting 500 hour check done. Glad I pulled them as when I pulled the P leads off oil came out. At least the mags didn’t squeak…

Latest posts

Back